British Asian Trust
DFID campaign 2016
We helped develop and deliver the online components of a DFID match funding campaign for the British Asian Trust.
The British Asian Trust (BAT) was given the opportunity to raise funds from the British public towards their work supporting girls in South Asia which would be matched by DFID.
As part of this, THINK Digital was asked to develop an online campaign to sit alongside offline fundraising activities.
BAT wanted to raise £5 million over a three-month period across all activity.
What we delivered
- Creative strategy and concept development
- Design of campaign landing pages
- Development of marketing assets (organic social media content, paid media assets, emails, BAT website assets, and influencer outreach messaging)
- Dissemination of organic social media content
- Influencer outreach
- Development of online supporter journey
- Project management for all agencies involved (PR, media and film) and the client. Included producing weekly reports and an end of campaign report
Raised over £3 million in income – all matched by DFID.
Engaged existing and new influencers, including HRH Prince Charles, Shilpa Shetty and Ray Panthaki.