Winterisation campaign 2016/17
We helped develop an online-only winterisation campaign for UNRWA.
UNRWA commissioned THINK Digital to devise and deliver an online-only winterisation campaign between December 2016 and February 2017.
The aim was to raise money from existing supporters – both active and lapsed – and to recruit new donors at a low cost from markets worldwide.
The campaign also provided the opportunity to test recommendations made in the global digital fundraising strategy THINK Digital produced for UNRWA in 2016.
(Photo credit: Ara School, Jaramana camp collective shelter, Syria © Jan 2015 UNRWA Photo by Taghrid Mohammad)
What we delivered
- Creative strategy and concept development
- Market research
- Design of campaign landing pages
- Analytics set up, tracking and monitoring
- Development of all marketing assets (organic social media content, Facebook ads, campaign videos, emails, UNRWA website assets, and influencer outreach messaging)
- Dissemination of all marketing assets (posting organic social media content, running Facebook ads, posting campaign videos, sending out campaign emails, and contacting influencers)
- Project management in the run up to, and throughout, the campaign (including weekly reports and an end of campaign report)
We achieved a 3:1 ROI overall across all recruitment activity, bringing in hundreds of new donors and many major gifts.