January 12, 2018
We’re looking for an experienced freelance digital project manager to help us on our mission to transform the world of non-profit digital engagement:
Role profile: Digital Project Manager
Contract type: Freelance
Contract length: Initially to end of 2018, with the possibility of this being extended
Hours: Ideally 1-2 days per week
Salary: Please submit day rate with application
Location: Home based
Accountable to: Strategy Director
About THINK Digital
THINK Digital helps to create and deliver transformational digital strategies and data-driven engagement campaigns for national and international non-profit causes. With a small core team and a wider team of experienced associates, we work in an agile, responsive and flexible way from across the UK and internationally in order to best meet our clients’ needs.
All of the team is home-based and work from both the UK and elsewhere. We have regular remote team meetings and face-to-face team meetings twice a year, usually in London or Bristol.
About the role
We are looking to take on a freelance Project Manager who can manage a large, year-long piece of work for an international client.
The role will involve being the main day-to-day contact person for the client and will involve managing the THINK team who work on the project.
Core deliverables over the course of the project include:
- Producing a global digital fundraising strategy
- Designing, building and hosting a global digital donation platform
- Developing and delivering three digital-only fundraising and engagement campaigns
- Building and managing an ongoing online donor engagement journey
As well as managing this project, there may be other projects which you would be asked to work on as well over the course of the year.
- Setting up projects, including briefing documents and timelines and agreeing these with the client
- Briefing in the internal project team, including task setting and deadlines
- Keeping the project running to time, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to spec
- Ensuring that the internal team has the information required from the client
- Ensuring that the client knows of requirements from them and that these are gathered from the client and passed on to the internal team
- Liaising with the client to keep them updated on project progress
- Keeping the Strategy Director updated on project progress
- Producing reports on results, sharing these with the Strategy Director and the client
- Organising regular results calls with the client
- Feeding back to the internal team on amendments required
- At least two years’ experience of digital project management
- Experience of using project management tools, such as Basecamp and Leankit
- Ability to analyse data, especially in Google Analytics
- Experience of report writing
- Ability to manage a number of projects/tasks concurrently
- Ability to manage people and their time in order to deliver tasks to spec and on time
- Experience of liaising with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in/for the non-profit sector
- Knowledge of using Facebook Business Manager and mass marketing tools (ie Mailchimp)
- Experience of using CMS
- Educated to undergraduate level
Please send your CV and a covering letter, including your day rate, to Aroon Dougan (email@example.com) by 5pm UK time on Friday 26 January 2018. Please feel free to email Aroon beforehand if you have any questions.