Scott has over ten years' experience in the web industry as a developer and designer with a keen focus on usability, performance and accessibility.
Since joining THINK Digital in 2012, Scott has been responsible for all stages of the design process from user experience to visual design and front-end development. This includes:
- Conducting user research and testing.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Producing visual designs for web and print.
- Building donation and lead gen platforms.
- Leading client demonstrations and producing documentation.
When he's not building websites, Scott is a father and enjoys watching films, football, cooking, baking, travelling, video games, and walking his black labrador Jackson.